"Agreement" shall mean and include the User completed application form, its attachment(s) and the terms and conditions stated herein and includes the documents incorporated by reference including the Disclaimer, Warning against Fraud, Contract Form/Bill terms and conditions and such other documents that vsfb developers zone may in its absolute discretion add to the Site from time to time. It shall deem to have been executed at our Head Office(VSFB DEVELOPERS ZONE PRIVATE LIMITED).
"Date of Commencement" is the date indicating the acceptance of the application by the User to the Service. It shall be specified by the Company in its notice to the User either through e-mail or conventional mail or on telephone.
"Date of Termination" is the date when the User's subscription comes to an end and/or the date mentioned in a letter of termination issued by the Company.
"Party" or "Partie(s)" means the User and/or the Company in reference to the context.
"Company" means : #1 VSFB DEVELOPERS ZONE PRIVATE LIMITED
"Registration Data" is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but not limited to the User's name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address.
"Services" means the Services provided by the Company to the Parties includes the following facilities:
- Website Development and maintenance of the same;
- Services to the User wishing to post his contact details in the different directories, portals on Internet;
- Services to the User who wishes to advertise and gain exposure for their business through On-line Presence, Website Hosting, Web Marketing through vsfb developers zone;
- Services to the User who wishes to insert advertisements at different portal owned by vsfb developers zone;
- Such other or further services that may be provided by the Company and/or vsfb developers zone from time to time.
"Site" means customers website designed/ marketed/ hosted/ promoted/ powered by vsfb Developers zone Private Limited.
“Domain” means www.
"Web Hosting" is a service provided to a User wherein the Site provides storage, connectivity and related services necessary to host the website of the User's business.
Interpretation Number, Gender and Headings
The terms and conditions herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine, feminine and neuter form. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", "hereunder" and words of similar import refer to this Agreement as a whole.
Words referring to masculine include the feminine and the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires; and words importing person(s) includes individuals, bodies corporate and unincorporated.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Agreement, the terms and conditions, notices, or the right of use of the Site by the User or any provision hereof in any manner whatsoever.
Agreement between User and Company
Services are provided by Vsfb Developers Zone Private Limited and its affiliates/ associates. The Services are offered to the User conditioned on the acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Use of the Site by a User constitutes agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. If the User does not agree with any part of the following terms, conditions and notices, it/they must not use the Services.
The Company reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the services are offered, including but not limited to the changes associated with the User of the Services. The User is responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Company has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Company is correct, but Company neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of any data or information contained. Company disclaims any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any User or any other person, arising out of or in connection with the use of the information contained on the Site.
The User is advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
The use of the Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site. A minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, cannot register as a member of the Site. The Company reserves the right to terminate the User membership and may refuse to provide the User with access to the Site if Company discovers that the User is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Company.
The User hereby consents to receive communications from the Company electronically. The Company may communicate with the User by email or by posting notices on the Site. The User agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that the Company provides to the User electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications is in writing.
Renewal - Continuous Service Agreement
- This agreement is clearly mention that this agreement will continue for the year to year.
- If customer wants to increase/decrease its package then customer has to inform in written via email / Post.
- In case of termination of its services customer has to inform Vsfb Developers Zone Private Limited team in advance to terminate service else bill will be raised for renewal on next year and payment will be collected.
- Renewal charges will be same charges as per this agreement or last year amount paid by customer whichever is higher.
- It’s customer’s liability to pay renewal in advance for continuous and reliable services.
Break Down of Services
If website is down due to any technical problem arises like web hosting, Server down, ISP related problem Company are not responsible to any kind of loss to customer or third party.
The Customer is supposed to provide all data, content, images, photos and related literature for website designing at the time of order. The Company is not responsible for any kind of copyright images or content of website. The Company shall not be held liable under any circumstances for the information and /or content of website.
The Company do Search Engine Optimization or Internet Marketing Or Web Promotion through our technical expertise and placing name of it’s party/client on all major Search Engines but there is no guarantee of listing in all search engines throughout the year. All Search Engine are third party and The company doesn’t have any direct link with them. All search engines are having there automatic algorithm of web crawling.
Termination of Service
The User hereby agrees that Company, in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate a User account, block its email or IP address from the Site, or otherwise terminate its access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof) and/or the Site immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any content within the Service/Site, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Company believes that the User has acted inconsistently with this Agreement. Further, the User agrees that Company shall not be liable to the User or any third-party for any termination of the Users access to the Service. The User agrees that it shall not attempt to use the Service after the Date of Termination.
- If any monies payable by the User to the Company are not paid on the due date, the Company may without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that may be available to it, suspend the Service provided to the User.
- When the Service subscribed for is suspended without remedy for more than 30 (thirty) days, the Company shall have the option to terminate the membership of the User and the consequences set forth in Clause 24 shall follow.
- Upon subsequent payment by the User of such monies as demanded by the Company, the Company may at its discretion and subject to such terms as it deems proper, reconnect the Service.